Tuesday, August 12, 2008

An Omelette Salad









Don't be afraid to experiment. I told my boyfriend, Gregg, I was cooking this for that I had some sprouts and some bananas that were getting older, and I wanted to then use them for an omelette. At first his eyebrows raised up a little, but then, since he knows me and my cooking so well, told me that he would never stop any of my ideas, and go right ahead, and go for it. That's what you should all do with yourself, just be creative, if you have an idea, go for it, and see what happens.



Ingredients
4 eggs
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
1 banana sliced
Sprouts - any kind
Chopped cilantro
Crushed Pepper
Salt


  • Beat the eggs and milk together. Mix with the chopped cilantro, pepper and salt and sliced banana
  • Saute the mushrooms until soft. Add in the mixture above.
  • Stir slowly at medium heat
  • Add the sprouts on top
  • Flip over, and serve

So it's a salad, it's fruit, and it's eggs! All in one and delicous, try it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home